Sisters

Sisters

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Albert's Weekly Update 12/10/2012

Head down bottom up this week. I have had my first mid-term exam, and this went pretty well, I think.
We were given the pool of questions before hand, which made preparation a lot easier.

Next week it is Ancient Church History. I am working hard on preparing for that one. It's all a steep learning curve!

I should say with regard to preparation for exams, is that you need to figure out how much time you can dedicate to a particular subject. It would be nice to just drop everything else, but there are still books to be read, readings to be done, and assignments on the go.

I don't want you to think that I am not enjoying myself! It is busy, but I am enjoying the material that we are studying, and relishing the challenge.

Yesterday afternoon I took the afternoon off after the exam, and we spent some time together with the family. It was nice to take some time out.

Today it's back to the grindstone!

This morning we started the day with breakfast at Seminary. Some of the Seniors cooked some Hash Browns, Pancakes and Sausages. It was a great way to start the day.

I pray that you would have a great weekend, and have the opportunity to spend some time in worship on Sunday. We keep all of you back home in our prayers!

Blessings,

Albert

No comments: