Sisters

Sisters

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Albert's Update 8/12/12

(sorry still no photo :( exceeded my upload limit, hopefully Albert can sort it out for me once exams are over)

The Final Stretch

The final whistle is about to blow. It's the business end of the Semester for me. I have completed all my Assignments, and have completed all my readings. I have had all my mid-term exams back, and the Lord has blessed me with some good marks.

Next week it's Finals time. They do things a bit differently here. We have 4 periods of exam taking time each day, and it is up to me to organize my time as to when I want to take the exams.

I have seven exams to do in the five days. A quick bit of Maths will tell you that I will need to do 2 on 2 days, and then one each day. I would appreciate your prayer, as I organize myself, and attempt to give an account of what I have learnt. This is not going to be an easy week, but I am sure that the Lord will give me strength. Prayers for the family would be appreciated as well, as they spend a bit less time with their Father and Husband.

Until I come out on the other side of exams, have a couple of days to catch my breath and catch up with my family, here are a few of the things that I have handed in over the past couple of weeks. Enjoy..

Apologetics Paper of Jehovah's Witnesses

Full Sermon on Philippians 2:1-4

New Testament Introduction Time Line

Thank you once again for your support and prayers, they help!

Blessings,

Albert



No comments: