Sisters

Sisters

Friday, May 23, 2014

iPad mini random photos

Here are some random photos that I've taken with my iPad. I haven't figured out yet how to download photos and videos from my iPad to our main laptop. In the meantime this will have to do. 
Kate and Clifford at the library
Phew Oma has finally arrived!
Oma is leaving :(
Beautiful Christmas light next door. The neighbor put them on especially for the girls.
Wolves in a Christmas tree. How cool is that?
New Year celebratations with Izaak, Janneke, Esther, Aaron and Audra. Lots of fun!
My card wall. Every card I receive I hang on the wall. It's it pretty :)
Finally making sushi! 
YUM!
Looking after a very cute girl, Hillary! Not sure who enjoys the company more Hillary or my girls!
Hillary is used to studying theology :)
Homeschool books unpacked.
Ah it's all nearly stacked on the shelf :)
Look it got to 85F that day. I can't believe the changes in temperatures from one day to the next. Last week it snowed in some parts of Chicago? Huh it's May? 
Oh look this is what girls do on a rainy day, plenty of crafts!

No comments: